Click on the cover below to access the complete PDF.
1. Provide a professional setting for students to publish undergraduate research work that may not be otherwise suitable for mainstream research journals
2. Provide undergraduate students formal opportunities to gain experience in reading and reviewing academic research
3. Teach students to improve their research portfolio through workshops on effective scientific writing and processes involved in publishing research
4. Provide incentive for undergraduate students to engage in the research field
5. Provide students opportunities to improve research credentials for graduate programs
6. Raise the profile of Queen's research by providing an open-access platform to display student academic achievement
We seek to enrich the undergraduate student experience by providing opportunities to write, publish and review academic research within the scope of health sciences at Queen's University.
Queen's Science Undergraduate Research Journal (QSURJ) is now accepting submissions in the scope of health sciences. Submission of quality papers for review is strongly encouraged. All submissions will be reviewed in a double blinded process by the QSURJ editorial review board. For more information, please see our "For Authors" page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org